Friday, December 27

My Top Ten of 2013 Blog Hop!!

Hello dearies!  Well, 2014 is almost here and I'm really looking forward to the new year.  Before we celebrate though, me and some of my crafty friends thought it would be fun to share our favorite projects of 2013!  I'm so honored to be hopping along with some of these amazingly talented ladies!  You can find the list of blogs below.  Make sure to follow along as some of the girls are giving away some goodies!  Lots of good inspiration going on here!

***********
My top 10 projects was a little hard to choose, so I'm sharing ten projects that I love in no particular order.  Click on the photo to go to the original blog post.

Ten Things You Can Do With Paper post

This was a quote that I first heard when my hubby and I first got married and I fell in love with it.  I had fun decorating the outside of this frame as well as the inside.
Ten Things you can do with tags post

These tags were clothing tags that I altered.  I really loved using one of my fav collections, the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection, for these tags!

Ten Things you can do with kraft paper post

My own wrapping paper!  I always wanted to try this!  I used stamping and misting on kraft paper to create this beautiful, unique, wrapping paper.

Hello Snow 2-Page Layout post

One of my fav two page layouts inspired by a layout by Shimelle.  I used a stamp for all of the frames and used leftover photos to create this collage.

April Fool's Day-My Triple Threat

This layout was for a super fun April Fool's Day post at Practical Scrappers.  I just HAD to scrap this photo of my brother and his face when he picked up that box of briefs!

this is {my} life.

Maybe my favorite project this year.  I created this layout during rough times when I was really dealing with my anxiety.  It really helped remind me what is important in my life.
Red, White, and Blue-Independence Day Banner

I love banners!  This one was for Independence Day using scraps.  Click on the photo to see additional snapshots of the banner.

Altered Gift Bag Using Stamping post

Seriously, how fun is matching?  I loved creating this gift bag and card using stamping.

Kill A Kit post

One of my first layouts using the gorgeous Citrus Twist kits.  This photo of my sister's face at graduation is just priceless.  I'm so happy I was able to {finally} scrap this photo!
My December Daily cover post.

And finally, my December Daily cover for 2013.  I love creating December albums to remember the holidays.  Can't wait to fill this baby up!

I hope you enjoyed my Top Ten Projects of 2013!  I can't wait to share more in 2014!  I'm not doing a giveaway for the hop, but there is still time to enter my giveaway in celebration of 50 followers!  You can check that out here.  Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, 
Kelster Jean 

28 comments:

  1. Great projects! Wishing you a wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects!! Glad to be hopping with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! I am loving the projects you picked as your faves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I had to giggle when I say your layout of your guy with the briefs...giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wrapping paper! Fab projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Love the graduation layout! And that look on the under wear layout with the play on words is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, love the homemade wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous projects, and love the under where one! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The under where page totally made me LOL. Loved your review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Your wrapping paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love what you create and feel honored to have watched some of them come together in person. What a wonderful collection to look back on as you reminisce the year! Here's to an awesome 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such awesome projects Kelly!! I really love your graduation layout, such a fabulous photo. The Underwear layout totally made me laugh. I can't wait to see what you create in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just adore the altered frame with that great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantastic projects! I can see why they are your favorites. You are so talented, and I have loved seeing what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the projects you chose, Kelly!! The double page My Life layout is so awesome!! I really love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing
    all your projects.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the variety of your projects and the Graduation page is fantastic! Happy New Year and all the very best in 2014 to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a new follower and I love your little colorful tags! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects are just wonderful...especially love the December Daily album cover!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your projects are great! I really like your sense of humor on your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heather (ScrapHappyLady)December 29, 2013 at 9:11 AM

    It's absolutely impossible to choose just ONE favorite project. I have loved them all. I'd say that about half of these were my faves as soon as you posted them. Love the bright, cheerful tags. And the LO about your brother is priceless. Loved the one below it too (always wanted to lift that one). My next favorite is your sister's grad (and your video for the Citrus Twist kit was excellent BTW). And of course, the DD cover. Every project you create inspires me in some way. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, I really like the grid layout with the stamped frames. This is such a great way to scrap left over photos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so many interesting projects - great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!